Do you love photography and writing? If the answer is yes, we’d love to talk with you.
We are looking for a Content Writer who is passionate about writing and photography. You would be responsible for creating content that is inspiring, educational and useful for photography enthusiasts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify content topics that are interesting and useful for Photojaanic’s audience
- Monitor trends in photography and visual storytelling
- Write content, such as blog posts, guides, infographics, guest posts, scripts, etc.
- Maintain a consistent brand tone and style
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Identify community activities that would help create content (eg. influencer marketing, collaborative photo contests, etc)
- Review and edit the final copy and creative
- Follow a disciplined biweekly content planning and execution cycle
- Collaborate with the creative, product and marketing team to execute plans
- Impeccable grammar and English writing skills
- Photography blogging experience is a big plus
- You are a user of mobile photography apps and active on Instagram
- A quick learning ability
- Working knowledge of content marketing, keywords and SEO
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org